Horizontal Auger Boring Machine
The Horizontal Auger Boring Machine is a powerful and versatile machine that can be used to install pipes and cables underground without the need for open trenches. It is ideal for use in a variety of industries, making it a cost-effective and efficient solution for trenchless excavation.
- Fully equipped control panel with automatic emergency shut off that allows total control to the operator.
- Easily convertible in to another pipe size within the machine range by fitting an alternative bending set.
- Requires a separate bending die sets, a mandrel and a belt ( steel lined choker belt ).for different sizes of pipes.
- Bending direction is reverse than the special bending machine.
- Bending duration is equivalent to all other bending machines.